City sanctuary – space, class & sophistication!
Complex overlooks the memorial park garden and the Swakop river & dune belt.
Easy walking distance from town center, situated in a well-established up-market residential precinct.
N$ 4 600 000
Dignified and impressive design with spacious rooms, private garden area, garage and roof terrace. The design makes maximum use of the sun for natural lighting while exploiting maximum views.
The complex makes use of solar water heating or heat pumps for each flat with properly insulated hot water pipes.
- Internal Doors: High internal doors made from solid European Walnut frames
- Kitchen: A luxury kitchen, imported from Germany, with self-closing drawers, drawer inlays, high gloss finishes and storage space. Po-up plugs located at certain countertop areas.
- Windows: All Northern windows has 6.38mm laminated security glass (Colourvue Shadow-lite 25). Bedrooms windows to the street have either double glazing or is alternated with laminated security glass.
- Electrical: LED lights in the entire apartment. Heated towel rails in bathrooms. Underfloor heating in kitchen and main bedroom en-suite bathroom. Le-grand luxurious type switches and plugs.
- Solar water heater: a 200 liter solar water heater with electrical element, which saves enormously on electric bills.
- Finishes: All finishes are above average. Ceramic tiles, good quality carpets with underlay, laminated timber floors, concealed Geberit cisterns to toilets, bathroom fitting and frame-less glass shower cubicles. Vanity tables are a rare Namibian wood, called Omomborombonga.
- Whole complex is fitted with WiFi.
- Whole complex is secured by monitored security beams.
- FULLY FURNISHED
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 en-suite bathroom
- 1 bathroom
- Stunning kitchen
- Open plan dining area
- Open plan living area with built-in fire place
- 1st floor verandah, with indoor BBQ and double slider doors to create an indoor/outdoor feeling.
- Private front door garden space on ground floor level
Levies: Approx. N$ 3100 p/m
BC Rules apply
Find this European gem in our spectacular Swakopmund.